Our Mission: Advocacy Canada’s mission is to foster unity and amplify the voices of the LGBTQ+ community and their allies, driving transformative change on vital issues with enduring impact. We acknowledge our presence on the unceded ancestral lands of the Okanagan Syilx People and commit to conducting our work with a strong focus on decolonization principles.
Our Vision: Advocacy Canada envisions a future where the LGBTQ+ community and their allies stand united, their voices resonating powerfully to create profound and lasting transformations on critical societal issues. Grounded in a deep respect for the unceded ancestral lands of the Okanagan Syilx People, we aspire to lead by example in our commitment to decolonization principles, paving the way for a more inclusive, equitable, and harmonious society for all.
Shop the You Belong Art Products
The You Belong Project
Learn more about the You Belong project at okyoubelong.com
Join us in the fight against targeted hate and harassment toward the 2SLGBTQ+ community. Your donation to Advocacy Canada will help us provide vital advocacy and strategies to combat hate and create a safer, more inclusive future for all. Every contribution counts, make a donation today.
- Rally to Protect Trans Rights – Message from Wilbur Turner
- Supporting 2SLGBTQIA+ Employees During Anti-Trans Protests
- Responding to Concerns about Youth Transitioning: A Trans Youth Perspective
- Kelowna 2SLGBTQIA+ community takes loud stand against hate for Pride Month
- 2SLGBTQIA+ and Allied Organizations Call on Government of Canada to Act Amidst Rising Hate